Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blogging from Windows Live Writer

Hey friends!  I’ve been toying around with Windows Live for months now, and decided to try to get a little more familiar with so many of the cool features that are now available. 

DSC_0010 (2)So when I was cropping this photo to use it as my new profile picture for this blog, I saw a link that said something about post to blog, so I clicked it and was taken to the setup screens to launch Windows Live Writer…and so far, so COOL!  It’s pretty fun.  Of course, because it’s a Windows offering, it probably plays best with Windows blogs, and my beloved Blogspot was grouped into the “other” category for compatible blogs, but I “didn’t take it personally” and decided to go ahead and try it.  Smile

I’m digging how I can use emoticons with just keyboard prompts (see above).  Pretty cute smiley face, eh?  Winking smile  Ha!  I did it again!  Tell me what you think? 

Do you blog?  Do you have tips or tricks you would like to share with a new blogger?  I’m here to learn and share, so BRING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment